So, even though I have been quiet on the blogging front lately, my dear friends in the COSÌ group have been busy little bees! Here are their latest posts AND… yes, that’s right… A VIDEO! That’s right; we’re multimedia now. Holla.
The latest topic was on how to be a good tourist and some cool summer tips:
- Georgette (Girl in Florence): 5 tips on how to visit Italy
- Rick (Rick’s Rome): Offbeat summer travel in Italy
- Andrea (Sex lies and Nutella): Tips for Happy Travel in Italy
- Gina (The Florence Diaries): Top 5 Tips on How to Be A Good Tourist in Florence
- Rochelle (The unwilling expat): 5 Easy Steps to Becoming a Good Tourist in Italy
- Misty (Surviving in Italy): see video below!
- Pecora Nera (Englishman in Italy): Tips for the intrepid tourist
Also, remember to check out our new Facebook page! And now for our debut – the first COSI Video…. No I’m not in it. I didn’t want to steal the show with my charisma, you see. I’m altruistic like that. 🙂