The most interesting discoveries can come from lack of reading material while you’re on the toilet. This one cracked me up a bit… Clearly someone noted the problem, changed the name, and demoted the legal company name of ‘Soffass’ to the fine print.
- How you know you’re in Emilia, Italy… even from inside an IKEA.
- A collection of Italian themed marketing campaigns to make you cringe.
- Italian marketing mistake #2: ‘Soffass’ toilet paper
- Italian marketing mistake #1: ‘Gis Baby’
- What do Chef Boyardee and Häagen-Dazs have in common?
8 thoughts on “Italian marketing mistake #2: ‘Soffass’ toilet paper”
Oh too funny! =)
My favorite brand in all of Italy…boo-hoo if they’ve re-branded!
In any case, come check out my new blog post @IrreverentItaly — the Swiss, not to be outdone in any field, have done it:
ahahhahahhhhaaaaaa! excellent!!! love it.
well in Empoli there is the “Computer Gross” ( hardware seller)
http://www.computergross.it/ they didnt think what english-speakers could t hink of their products 🙂
haha, yeah that’s a good one too
It’s 2016 and we have…(drum roll please) a new entry!