The most interesting discoveries can come from lack of reading material while you’re on the toilet. This one cracked me up a bit… Clearly someone noted the problem, changed the name, and demoted the legal company name of ‘Soffass’ to the fine print.
- How you know you’re in Emilia, Italy… even from inside an IKEA.
- A collection of Italian themed marketing campaigns to make you cringe.
- Italian marketing mistake #2: ‘Soffass’ toilet paper
- Italian marketing mistake #1: ‘Gis Baby’
- What do Chef Boyardee and Häagen-Dazs have in common?